Dog Training and Behavior Services for Adolescent and Adult Dogs
Adolescent and Adult Dog Private Training
Maybe you have a newly adopted young shelter or rescue dog in need of learning some new manners?
Has your older, four-legged family member forgotten a few of his previously learned behaviors?
Perhaps your dog is fine with his manners but taking him for walks is a challenge?
Mind Your Manners Program
Our Mind Your Manners program helps you and your dog establish basic good manners.
- Behaviors including sit, down, stay, coming when called and learning to focus on you will be taught.
- We’ll show you how to use these behaviors when addressing common problems including jumping up, begging at the table and counter-surfing to mention just a few.
- Once good manners are established, positive interactions with your dog can begin!
How it works
- All training begins with a 90-minute Initial consult, which is $150.
- We begin by meeting you and your dog at your home, then assess and discuss your training goals that fit you and your family’s lifestyle.
- Some management strategies along with basic training techniques will be introduced to help you get started with changing your dog’s unwanted behaviors.
- We then help you choose the training option best for you and your dog’s needs – one that is doable and fun!
- If you choose to continue with training, personalized sessions will be billed at the rate of $125/one-hour session. Discounts are available for packages of four (4) or more sessions. (All sessions in a package must be used within five months of purchase.)
Mind Your Manners – Coaching Option - We teach you how to train your dog
- We’ll meet once each week in your home to show you how to teach your dog new behaviors
- Homework practice will be provided after each session with detailed handouts.
Mind Your Manners - Day Training Option - We do the training for you
Our day training package is a great option for you if your schedule is filled to the brim with work responsibilities, kids and their activities, or a combination of both!
- We come to your home several times a week to train your dog.
- At the end of each training week, we meet and show you what your dog has learned, and how you can continue to strengthen your dog’s newly learned behaviors and apply them to your real-life situations.
- We provide homework practice after each session with detailed handouts.