Book a Session or Package
Please note the following before booking an appointment:
- If this is your first time booking an appointment with us, you will need to book the initial 90-minute consultation option first.
- New Reactive and/or Aggression Consultations: For an initial aggression or reactivity behavior consultation, please fill out the behavior history form in addition to booking and scheduling your first appointment. You will also need to sign the Liability Waiver prior to your first appointment. Appointments will not be considered confirmed until the behavior history form and liability waiver are completed.
- New appointments for puppy, adolescent or adult dogs for issues not related to aggression/reactivity (i.e. basic manners, puppy socialization, walking on leash) also require an initial 90-minute consult. Please provide some basic information using the New Appointment Information Form and you will also need to sign the Liability Waiver prior to your first appointment. Appointments will not be considered confirmed until the liability waiver is completed and information form is sent.
- If you have already had an initial consult and are booking an additional session, you can use the one hour session option to book an appointment.
- You can book the 4-session package option if you have already had a 90 minute initial consult. You will book the first of the 4 appointments when purchasing the package and the rest will be booked after your first meeting with Colleen. If you are interested in more than 4 sessions, please contact us for discounted package rates.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.